Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2010

Attention

Please dont answer to such mails, this is an attempted fraud!

BITTE VORSICHT, das ist ein Betrugsversuch.
Wenn Sie solche Mails bekommen, löschen!

Attenzione truffa. Cancellare, non rispondere!


Von: Bernarda Seferovich OCIST [mailto:sbernarda@live.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 05.
Februar 2010 02:26
An: abtei@kloster-marienfeld.at
Betreff: Re: Greetings

Dear Mother Benedikta,
I send greetings to you and to all the Sisters in Austria.
I am writing on behalf of Sister Patricia Hynes the Provincial Bursar of the Sisters of Charity of the Immaculate Conception she has informed me Sister Mary Ann Kelly their Missions procurator is currently stranded in Austria after using the limit of her Visa card. At the moment the Sisters here do not have any quick means of sending to her the amount of money she urgently require.

Sister Patricia Hynes has given me Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000) which she told me is equivalent to Thirteen Thousand Euros (Euro 13,000). I request you if you have the Euro 13,000 in your account to advance it to Sister Mary Ann Kelly and you let me know how I will send the US$ 20,000 (Euro 13,000) to your bank account.

You can contact Sister Mary Ann Kelly at marya.kelly@yahoo.com or Sisterr Patricia Hynes at patriciahynes@live.com.

Your assistance to Sister Mary Ann Kelly is highly appreciated.

Fraternal greetings!

Sr Bernarda Seferovich O.CIST
Mother Prioress
Cistercian Nuns
Valley of our lady Monastery
E11096 Yanke Drive
Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
U.S.A